Please make sure you read and understand the information presented below as this will help avoid misunderstandings. Do not hesitate to contact us at any time if something is not clear.
- Not all travels services and products listed on this website can be booked here. For some you'll need to contact the provider directly using the contact info provided.
- We will confirm your reservation within 48 hours and send you an e-mail with a link to an invoice. This invoice is payable through PayPal. Please note that for security reasons you'll have to register with PayPal before you can proceed to make a payment. You can either pay your invoice fully or you can choose to pay a 50% deposit.
- Please note that if you do not hear from us within 48 hours after sending your request, it is because your e-mail did not reach us or our reply e-mail did not reach you (i.e. you misspelled your e-mail address or our reply is in your junk mail folder). In this case please e-mail us again or contact us by phone (+593 2 249 7143) or by Skype (ecuador-tierra-viva). We apologize for any inconveniences this might cause.
PAYMENT OPTIONS AND REFUND POLICY
- In order to confirm a booking a 50% deposit is required.
- The 50% balance must be paid in full at the latest two weeks before the start of the contracted service.
- Refunds – ETV cannot refund any money in case you change your mind about fulfilling a reservation (accommodation, transportation, guide or tour) or you due to medical or personal emergencies. However, we can change reservation dates at not extra charge in most cases. In the case ETV or any of its partners cannot carry out the services offered a 100% refund (minus transfer fees) for the particular service will be given to our customers.
- Payments can be made by wire transfer to ETV’s bank account (preferred option and most economical if payments are made in a single wire transfer). The cost of bank wire transfers is usually between $15 and $25 USD. The customer must pay for these wire transfer fees. Customers can also pay via PayPal. If the customer is in Ecuador payment can be made by bank deposit or by dropping by ETV's office in Quito.
- If you decide to contact the travel service providers directly, be aware of their refund policies as they may not be the same as ETV's.
- If you decide to contact the travel service providers directly, ETV can not be held responsible for any misunderstandings or unfulfilled services. This is unlikely to happen as we only showcase professional and responsible providers.